Thump! That was me falling off the wagon.

Thank you!! This is exactly what I needed to see bc I originally bought reg. Phoebe in pebble grey when she made her debut but it was just too big and a little too light for me. Grey quartz looks perfect!! The DD for grey quartz doesn't look like a great representation! Would you agree?

Hey, a short dispatch from work..lol..
YES the DD pics are too light! BUT the color lights up a lot when flashed/in sunlight.
Look at my flash/no flash pics that I posted last night.
The range goes all the way from light grey to brownish/mauve. I don't know how they do it but the bag changes color.. lol.

Thank you!! This is exactly what I needed to see bc I originally bought reg. Phoebe in pebble grey when she made her debut but it was just too big and a little too light for me. Grey quartz looks perfect!! The DD for grey quartz doesn't look like a great representation! Would you agree?

I agree. I wasn't even considering another grey bag until I saw this one at the store in person. :smile:

Hey, a short dispatch from work..lol..

YES the DD pics are too light! BUT the color lights up a lot when flashed/in sunlight.

Look at my flash/no flash pics that I posted last night.

The range goes all the way from light grey to brownish/mauve. I don't know how they do it but the bag changes color.. lol.

That's awesome!! I love it and think I'm going to have to buy this baby! Wish it had light gold hardware! I'm a gold gal! :smile: