Thumbs up for Ralphlauren.com

TravelBug

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
I placed an order on 11/29, received an email update from them on 12/1 apologizing for the delay in shipping my order (delay, what delay? Some of my other online orders take a week to ship!) and offering me a 20% off coupon with free shipping. I received my order today (less than a week) and everything was so nicely wrapped. They numbered the gift boxes so I'd know which is which without having to open the boxes. Now, that's what I call great customer service!

Needless to say I was back on their site shopping with the 20% off coupon tonight! :graucho: I am getting the riding boots for $75 (regular price $199).

Jun 28, 2010
That is AWESOME customer service! :nuts::yahoo:

I'll definitely start looking into shopping on their site vs. buying RL in dept. stores.

SunglassLove

Troublemaker!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2009
Chicago
Ralph Lauren has the BEST customer service. I love shopping in their own stores vs. department stores any day of the week, and always had awesome experiences online with them.

mrsbagalot1222

"Stethoscopes and Pearls"
O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
New YorK
Love RL as well. Even though sometimes dept stores have better sales, when RL does have a sale the markdowns are great and so is the customer service!

crutcher

May 25, 2008
Thanks for the post on RL...I am always looking for positive shopping experiences...I make an effort to shop where the cs is good...