Thru phone or email orders

*iFitt

Bal&Chanel Addict
May 16, 2010
Hi! Is there any way I can order Chanel via emails or phone? I'm in Singapore and the price is ridiculous! So it would be much appreciated if you guys can give me infos on this. It would be better if I can get it directly from France. :graucho: Thank you! :biggrin:

Poohbear0930, who's your SA?

I've made several purchases from Erica at BG. However, i do not recommend her. She is fast in replies before you place your order, but once the credit card is charged, she is not responsive to your inquiries anymore. My friend once even received a scratched up bag from her. And to make matter worst, it was nearly impossible to get a reply from her via email....

I would suggest Carlos ([email protected]). He is at the same store. I am making a purchases from him today.

I've made several purchases from Erica at BG. However, i do not recommend her. She is fast in replies before you place your order, but once the credit card is charged, she is not responsive to your inquiries anymore. My friend once even received a scratched up bag from her. And to make matter worst, it was nearly impossible to get a reply from her via email....

I would suggest Carlos ([email protected]). He is at the same store. I am making a purchases from him today.

I totally agree with this! Had same kind of experience with Erica recently. I will try Carlos next time...