Books & Music Thriller/ mystery book recommendations

Fran0421

Chanel & Chloe lover
Feb 9, 2011
Hi everyone

I enjoy psychological thrillers and/or mystery novels. I was wondering if you had any recommendations. I was thinking along the lines of girl on the train, gone girl, secret history etc.

The downside is I almost always figure out the plot twists. I guess that's why I am so attracted to that genre. I love figuring it out.

TIA

If you always figure out the twists you might like to try some YA thrillers. They tend to be less formulaic than genre mysteries/thrillers.
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes
With Malice by Eileen Cook
Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten

Reactions: Fran0421
If you always figure out the twists you might like to try some YA thrillers. They tend to be less formulaic than genre mysteries/thrillers.
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes
With Malice by Eileen Cook
Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten
Thank you so much for your recs! You have been so helpful. I can't wait to do some research and do a book depository order. I heard a lot about the we were liars book recently.

Thank you so much for the rec! The snowman looks like an interesting read. I put that on my list!

I really enjoyed several of his books, including The Snowman, which is being made into a movie!

My fave of the Scandanavian authors is Henning Mankel - his Inspector Wallander series is great, as are his novels.