Thrift Store $75 Score!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Keep an eye out in those resale shops, ladies, because you never know what you might find!

Recent addition I forgot to post about but had to share. $75 authentic Damier Ebene Westminster GM. I'm so in love with this bag...

...but i just sold it about 2 hours ago to fund my watercolor speedy, because I had to when I found a white one to be a sister for my brown 30 for less than $1K! I know, I'll never get another deal like the Westminster on a pristine bag... but i keep telling myself it was worth it for watercolor and I will just have to add this to my list to keep an eye out for on the preloved market when I'm off ban island, right?

:crybaby: :cloud9: :drinkup: have you ever gotten a killer deal on something then had to choose whether it was worth giving up or not to score something even better? I know you all feel my pain. The struggle is real! But I've managed to find at least a half dozen LV and Chanel pieces for less than $150 at resale shops. I love seeing threads where people score killer deals like that, so if you all have any, please do share!

Meanwhile here's the lovely Westminster, and a couple gratuitous shots of the Aquarelle I found for under $1K (she has her own thread) which made me part with the Westminster GM after only getting to carry her for a week! I might add that I gave the new owner of the Westminster a fantastic price and it was her first LV and she was almost in tears she was so excited, so that felt good :loveeyes:

Attached Files:

2. WOW!! My jaw dropped reading that about your killer deal! That is amazing! Congrats!! :smile:

3. That's awesome! Love the water color bags. Where are you going to find these amazing deals? :graucho::woot::yahoo::roflmfao::graucho:

4. Thank you! Just a heads up to keep an eye out on your local resale shops...

5. Amazing! Looks like new. Congrats :smile:

6. This is such a cool story. Beautiful bags:loveeyes:

7. I need to passively smoke whatever you are smoking.... Y'know to sniff out these killer deals! :biggrin:

You have a penchant for scoring amazing bargains, congrats again! :heart:

8. Wow such an amazing story!! I wish we had those kind of stores here �� Such stunning bags!! ��

9. :lolots: I should have been a personal shopper. Then I could live vicariously through the fabulously wealthy and keep my money all for traveling. Maybe in my next life. :girlsigh:

10. What an amazing find and flip! Heck yes girl!

11. #11 May 14, 2016
    Last edited: May 14, 2016
    That amazing deal! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

I never believe just because a bag that retail for $1000 and it on secondary market for dirt cheap, it good to be true. Although the saying can be true though.

I remember a long time ago watching on MTV show documentary of a girl who has major shopping problems. It show a scene of her selling her clothing and LV bags. She was so upset of the amount she got back for her LV bags. I think the thrift store gave her 10 or no more than 100 bucks for each LV bags. LOL

12. You are my hero!!! What a great deal and it helped you get what you really want.

13. That's a great find and Congrats on the flip for your Unicorn!!:woohoo: I've been a thrift store shopper, yard sales, estate sales, you name it , my whole life and the best deal I've found was an expensive baby carrier for $2.99.

14. Awesome deal! Congrats!

15. I've been a thrifter for years and that is an amazing deal. Did they think it was fake when they priced it? I found a Trocadero 27 for $75.00 once but that was it. I thought my $600.00 Chanel was a bargain. I can't imagine one for less than $150.00. I want to live near you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice