Three's Company...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, so like many other women who come across the CL thread... I'm so hooked!!! :nogood: Yeah, I needed another addiction like I need a hole in the head. Ugh! :Push:

In less than 2 weeks, I bought 3 CLs. So I just wanted to share a couple of pics of my 3 new girls. :tender: Sorry, no modeling pics yet. My camera's battery just died.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/2008photobucket1/CLs/ThreesCompany001.jpg

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/2008photobucket1/CLs/ThreesCompany003.jpg

(C'est Moi, Lady Grant, and Inverness). I want to thank more_Choos for helping me with the Lady Grants. :tup:

2. Gorgeous!!! The c'est mois were one of my first pairs also. I love them all and will await modeling pics!

3. Great choices! Congrats on your first pairs!

4. :tunes:Come and knock on our door, we've been waiting for you...:tunes:

Perfect song for your new pairs! Beautiful start to your collection!

5. Thank you ladies. :smile:

6. Congrats! The C'est Moi is one of my favorite styles for booties :smile:

7. Oh....congrats! I love the Inverness in brown. I didn't think I would like them so much until I tried them on. They look sexy and are sooo comfortable. I'm still sad I didn't get them when I had the chance at a great price.:sad:

8. oh, WOW! beautiful purchases! congratulations!! :yahoo::yahoo:

9. Beautiful!! Congrats

10. lovely! i'm a sucker for the inverness

11. Wow, I love every single pair! :drool: Can't wait to see modeling pisc of the Lady Grant

12. Beautiful trio of shoes!

13. They are all beautiful! Congrats!!!

14. Congrats on your first Loubies!!! They all look beautiful!!! It's such an obsession that very soon you'll find yourself counting your 10th or 20th pair! ;)

15. YAY Bags! 3 at once - so have you decided to keep the c'est mois? I felt really bad I might have put you off. LOVE the inverness in fact all 3 look very at home together - post model pics when you can and I await to hear of your next 20 purchases, which is what happens to all of us LOL