Three's a company... Triple reveal <3 <3 <3

1. Hello Ladies,

this season got me really crazy - so much lovely colours and leathers! There were three items/colours that caught my eye and I simply had to get them... Luckily all three of them were available in Germany :yes:
    My wallet and bank account need a rest now :biggrin::lol:

so who's here to join me on a triple reveal of lovely goodies from Act II?

(pics show different background because I bought them at different days, two of them at my local boutique, the third one was delivered to me from another boutique)

IMG_7439.jpg IMG_7701.jpg IMG_8137.jpg
    j19, Sunfeather, Kendie26 and 7 others like this.
  2. Here:smile:

MaryJoe84 likes this.
  3. ok, so let's start with the first one... since I saw the first pics here on tpf of this colour I knew I had to get it - and luckily my local boutique received it. It's the first one I bought of these three beauties - so with no further ado, presenting the WOC in the metallic purple

sooo beautiful, I love it :heart::girlsigh: the metallic sheen is amazing and I love how the colour changes in different lightning

IMG_7449.jpg IMG_7453.jpg IMG_7459.jpg
  4. the next one is also from my local boutique... and once more I got hooked on this one when I saw pics of it here on tpf :biggrin: (tpf is really a dangerous place for my wallet :p)

presenting the Chevron rainbow boy :heart::heart::heart: sooo gorgeous, pics don't do justice!

IMG_8144.jpg IMG_8164.jpg IMG_8176.jpg IMG_8184.jpg
    j19, ccbaggirl89, Sunfeather and 11 others like this.
  5. Wow, that chevron rainbow boy is to die for!!!! I'm obsessed!!

ccbaggirl89 and MaryJoe84 like this.
  6. Though Boy is not personally my style, I love the color/texture of this one. I LOVE your turquoise mini bag. Congrats.

MaryJoe84 likes this.
  7. thank you - it truly is!!! Simply amazing!!!

Thank you - I honestly also never thought that I would buy a bag in the boy style, but two years ago they had the all black Boy WOC which I fell in love with and now this one... funny, but for the WOC I like the boy style :lol: and the turquoise Mini is from 2014, and I love it, one of my favs

8. Three stunning beauties, MaryJoe84...congrats!!! I am with you, this season was the season I lost my mind.......so much beauty....impossible to resist!! You chose well and I hope that your treasures will bring you much fun and joy! :hugs::heart:

MaryJoe84 likes this.
  9. and now, the third one - this gem was delivered to me since I bought it from another boutique (unfortunately my local boutique didn't get it) this was the first colour from Spring/Summer act II that caught my eye, and luckily one boutique in Germany received it in the bag style I like the most... so, presenting the rectangular Mini in metallic turquoise... so stunning, amazing, beautiful - and once again, pics don't do justice... one of the ,most beautiful colours Chanel has released recently :love::love::love::love::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: love it!!!

thanks for joining my reveal, now off to Ban Island (or so... :lol:)

IMG_7709.jpg IMG_7717.jpg IMG_7733.jpg IMG_7746.jpg
  10. thank you :hugs: they surely will - and yes, indeed impossible to resist :coolio: I hope Chanel will give us (or better: our wallets) a rest, but I don't think so :biggrin:

Dextersmom likes this.
  11. Congrats on all your shiny new Chanels!

MaryJoe84 likes this.
  12. thank you :heart::hugs:

13. group pic :heart::heart::heart: for me, I got the best bags from this season :love::loveeyes::girlsigh: pretty happy with all three of them :blush::happydance::yahoo:

IMG_8206.jpg IMG_8217.jpg IMG_8229.jpg
    j19, lvchanellvr, carmen56 and 22 others like this.
  14. Congrats:yahoo::yahoo:

15. thank you :hugs::happydance: really sooo happy with my purchases :loveeyes:

ccbaggirl89 and chicnfab like this.