Three years later, my special order finally comes!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love this! Where did you place your order? Guess I need to make some fast tracks. I've never done so thinking it was merely a lost cause, a pipe dream. But now I will!!

Passerine123 likes this.
  2. nice!

3. Congratulations, and also well done for such patience

4. Beautiful colors. I love Raisin and Gold. Exactly the combo I recently picked with my Raisin GP 36 and Gold Dogon wallet. So happy for you. Please enjoy your bag it is fabulous!:tup:

5. Many congrats on this beauty! Sellier is extra special

6. It’s amazing!! Worth the wait!

7. Fantastic combo!!!

8. I was starting to wonder if it would ever come! Really happy it is here with me now.

papertiger likes this.
  9. Thank you all! I will take some better pictures soon!

10. Congrats! I love sellier in Togo. This is a very brave combo and it came out lovely! It is indeed special. Enjoy your beautiful K.

11. gorgeous!! congrats!!

12. Congratulations!! What a special and unique bag. Kelly Sellier is amazing. Would love to see more pictures of your beauty in natural light!!

13. Not exactly natural light but from tonight! Will take more pictures asap!! I love this bag!!!!

Attached Files:

14. Wow such an interesting color combo. Looks beautiful! Congrats!

15. The raisin stitching on the gold is my favorite part!!! So in love, wish I could capture how stunning it is in person.