Three years later, my special order finally comes!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! It's been a while since I posted here but I have some exciting news!

I made my special order on May 5, 2016. Yesterday, I picked it up! It is everything I have ever dreamed it would be and more.

Any guesses?!

Attached Files:

2. This is so exciting! I am going to guess a 30B chevre RP with RGHW.

3. I should put what I already own!

32K Retourne Etoupe PHW
    30B Rouge Grenat GHW
    35B Colvert GHW
    Craie Evelyne

4. I'll change my guess, since RP wasn't available three years ago. I will say 30 B chevre in Blue Saphire with Blue Nuit interior. (GHW)

tlamdang08 and Julide like this.
  5. Sellier 28 in chèvre :smile:

DR2014 likes this.
  6. #6 Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    If it took 3 years, it’s got to be a Kelly sellier chèvre for sure. Congrats. I can’t wait to see it

BBC and ODEDIHAIMS like this.
  7. I also think it’s a K Sellier. I’m so excited for you and can’t wait to see!

8. You guys are right about that! It is a K sellier!

weibandy likes this.
  9. K Sellier, togo leather, GHW, raisin and gold... my dream colors!!!!

Attached Files:

10. Congrats on a stunning color combination!!

11. Thank you!! Always wanted a bag in raisin and a bag in gold (my wallet is a gold Kelly wallet which matches!), happy to get two in one!!

tlamdang08 likes this.
  12. Congratulations! Definitely a bold color combo!

13. I love it !

14. Unique piece! Congratulations and please share some modelling shots. It’s so nice to see these items in life.

15. I definitely will!! I would have taken some yesterday but it was downpour here and I looked awful haha. Will take some better pictures of the bag in natural lighting too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice