Three well deserved strikes.

chinableu

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
A buyer made a purchase from me on the 22nd of May. No payment, no contact, nothing.

On the 29th the buyer purchases 4 more items and requested an invoice. In all, 5 items ordered.

I send a combined discounted invoice and she responds with wanting to cancel an item. I cancel the item and she requests another invoice. She once again responds with wanting to cancel another item and I once again send her out another invoice. She then messages me to cancel another item and promises this will be the last time. I do so and send her her final invoice.

A few hours pass and she messages me to cancel the entire order. :wtf:

Normally, I cancel all orders but this was just too much for me. I believe that this buyer deserves all three strikes, she's already received one for the original purchase.

Not once during any of our conversations have I been anything less than kind and understanding and she's now messaging me in CAPS about getting strikes against her account.

This is the first time I've ever done this (not mutually cancelling) and I should have done it long ago to alleviate other sellers, who aren't as patient as me from he headache of dealing with buyers like this.

Thanks for the support. :love:

I'm never like this but this buyer never even once apologized for wanting to cancel or for taking up so much of my time. I guess I'm finally growing a set of ovaries. LOLOL!

Yikes! What an awful buyer. I am usually pretty patient with people on eBay, but I can tell you, after the second cancellation, I would not have been as pleasant as you!

Can you share her ID so we can all block her as well (if she hasn't been suspended from eBay yet)?

In the same way a buyer can refuse a sellers request for cancellation for any reason, you have can too. I would do exactly what you're doing. You're helping other sellers that have restrictions against nonpaying bidders too!