3) Spending time with those I love
Im not going to say spending time with those I love, because to me-thats an obvious choice. So I will put down 3 others lol
3)Traveling, actually Road Trips! I love being out on the open road.
*Being with my Family
*Making my car pretty
1-Shopping for anything
2-Reading - books , magazine , online articles I love reading about almost any subject
3-watching Yankees baseball games
OK, I amgoing to say family is a given too...and tPF
1) curling up with a good book
2) Dancing with my hubby
3) making someone smile
1. spending time with my boyfriend, friends and family
3. going places ive never been
2.)Reading. I haven't had much time for reading lately though.
3.)Talking to my friends or family.
Reading a good book in the afternoon sun with bf
Enjoying a good meal with good family/friends.
1) making jewelry
2) shopping, hello!
3) doing nothing when I don't have a test to study for, that's the best
2- eating/cooking/going out to eat... basically anything food related
3- spending time with loved ones
For #3 I was going to put watching tv/movies but I thought it made me sound too much like a fat lazy pig lol. I really do like my loved ones more than tv! I swear!
1. Being with loved ones.
3. Watching sports.
Well, besides shopping..
(In no particular order):
1) driving, playing with my cars (car related activities)
2) cooking, eating out (food related activities)
3) cleaning and organizing
1) Spending time with my SO, family & chihuahua
3) Going to the beach
sleeping(including my daily naps)
doing my makeup!! I love getting dolled up..