Three STUNNERS

kiren123 said:
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments on my new bags!! Makes me love them even more! :biggrin: cupcake; I am not sure about the pinkish hues I think that may be because of the grain of the leather and the lighting. Having said that the smaller lily does look a deeper colour
I will use a lily later today..
Question to all; do you think it's silly to keep both lilies? Even though they are the same colour but different sizes?

NO!! Not silly at all. I just bought two nightshade blue bags. I think that you will use them for completely different things as functionally they are quite different. And lets face it, Mulberry don't tend to repeat colours, so once they are gone, it is forever. So if you love them both, keep them. As it may well be your last chance to own these beautiful bags!! :biggrin:

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments on my new bags!! Makes me love them even more! :biggrin: cupcake; I am not sure about the pinkish hues I think that may be because of the grain of the leather and the lighting. Having said that the smaller lily does look a deeper colour
I will use a lily later today..
Question to all; do you think it's silly to keep both lilies? Even though they are the same colour but different sizes?

I think your collection is good with a burgundy small bag and large bag as you will use them for different occasions. The patterns are different and the size so it won't look like the same bag. ;)

But I get what you are saying. I got a 25 speedy DE after getting a 30 which I loved. But that was a mistake as the bags are really too similar. As I wanted the same ebene print I should have got something much smaller like Eva (or much larger like Neverfull) and now I have to sell one! Silly me!

Bethanh said:
NO!! Not silly at all. I just bought two nightshade blue bags. I think that you will use them for completely different things as functionally they are quite different. And lets face it, Mulberry don't tend to repeat colours, so once they are gone, it is forever. So if you love them both, keep them. As it may well be your last chance to own these beautiful bags!! :biggrin:

Thanks for the advice! This is my fear. I have wanted them for some time and i have always loved the conker colour and if i do sell it i am scared i will never get it again! I think my mind is made up. As you say, different functions! Completely different size!

CPrincessUK said:
I think your collection is good with a burgundy small bag and large bag as you will use them for different occasions. The patterns are different and the size so it won't look like the same bag. ;)

But I get what you are saying. I got a 25 speedy DE after getting a 30 which I loved. But that was a mistake as the bags are really too similar. As I wanted the same ebene print I should have got something much smaller like Eva (or much larger like Neverfull) and now I have to sell one! Silly me!

Thanks for the advice! I agree they are completely different sizes and will be used very differently. Must get the OS lily strap shortened
Ahh that stinks about having to sell one as they are so alike. I am one of those people that if I find something, a top for example, that i love i will buy two of them just in case something happens to the one!

Thanks for the advice! I agree they are completely different sizes and will be used very differently. Must get the OS lily strap shortened
Ahh that stinks about having to sell one as they are so alike. I am one of those people that if I find something, a top for example, that i love i will buy two of them just in case something happens to the one!

Yeah it was a mistake. I should have gone for a mono in the 25 but don't like logos and now I feel I can live without that size of bag. I do the same thing with buying 2 of the same thing in clothes (but different colours). I tell myself it is because I am a twin! haha.

Wow!!!!! Can't believe I missed this amazing reveal :love:

What an amazing three bags..... Seriously stunning!!!

The ss bays is beautiful.. Oversize lily is amazing... God they are SO beautiful! :biggrin: I definitely think you should keep all three, they are quite different, different sizes, colours and different uses :biggrin:

Absolutely gorgeous, congrats!!! :love:

Gorgeous bags, especially the Lily's. I think you know the answer already to whether you should keep both..... Yes!!!

These reveals are killing me, I'm now thinking I want a large lily...!

laura81 said:
Gorgeous bags, especially the Lily's. I think you know the answer already to whether you should keep both..... Yes!!!

These reveals are killing me, I'm now thinking I want a large lily...!

Me too Laura.... They look so versatile don't they?!? Think it would complete my collection (for now anyway!) :giggles:

CPrincessUK said:
Yeah it was a mistake. I should have gone for a mono in the 25 but don't like logos and now I feel I can live without that size of bag. I do the same thing with buying 2 of the same thing in clothes (but different colours). I tell myself it is because I am a twin! haha.

I am not a twin. What's my excuse?! Lol. Ahh i hate it when you make a wrong decision on bags. I think to avoid this I will keep them all :smile: