***Three reissues to choose from, help me choose one!***

Feb 19, 2011
Hello dear friends at tPF!

Below are the pics of three 227 reissues, all from 11A (the pics were sent to me by different SAs). Many of you have the one or the other (lucky you!). I dont have yet a 227 reissue but have classic flaps in M/L, jumbo, and 226 reissues.

I don't have a particular favorite between the three yet but think the light burgundy patent is the most chic; the leather burgundy is the most versatile and the bronze I like as I like all metallics (it is may be a bit too dark, not sure).

Specifically between the three choices - what is the best color and material for a 227 reissue. Let me know why you love yours and help me choose one of the three!!!!

Thank you all!;)

Attachments

• Bronze 227.jpg
    Bronze 227.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 825
  • Burgundy 227.jpg
    Burgundy 227.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 845
  • Patent burgundy 227.jpg
    Patent burgundy 227.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 857
Pick the one you love the most.

For me, the bronze. :smile:

For material, age calf is the best so I guess either the red or bronze you are safe. I have the gold one and it's tough enough. I don't think metallic age calf is delicate.

So good luck! :smile:

Pick the one you love the most.

For me, the bronze. :smile:

For material, age calf is the best so I guess either the red or bronze you are safe. I have the gold one and it's tough enough. I don't think metallic age calf is delicate.

So good luck! :smile:

I have until tomorrow to decide. What size is your bronze? Can you wear it well as everyday bag? I have not seen it IRL. Thx.

I have the light burgundy patent in the 227 size. It is a fantastic color. Everyone loves it!!!!

Oh, lucky you, Beanskitty!

Can you wear the patent light burgundy well during the day? I can imagine it will look fantastic for going out for dinner (more informal) but how does it look with everyday outfits?? Appreciate much your input.