Three outlets in eight days

monroe

monroe
Apr 21, 2009
Hi we have just got back from our summer hols , we had a sort of road trip (Mulberry ). DH and i decided to visit Somerset :biggrin: this year and i got to choose where we stayed. Poor man didnt stand a chance , he didnt have a clue why i wanted to stay in Glastonbury :P( about 12 miles from SM). Any way , we never go straight from A /B we ended up staying at Bicester for two nights , four nights in Glastonbury and two nights in Chester. We live in the north of england (Durham) and we always make the journeys part of our hoildays. This was the first time to SM and I envy anybody that lives near SM it was a fantastic . I didnt buy alot - four keyrings and a locked cosmetic purse (which i intend to use as a clutch bag). So a big thanks to all the ladies on here who keep us up dated on the lastest Mulberry news, offers , outlets etc. :biggrin:

Thanks Maplecottage , i had a great time . I will try to do pics of keyrings later. I got 2 rooster keyrings (£5 each) from CO , a julie verhoeven bunny keyring , a virgo keyring (dh bought for my birthday) from SM and a pink (gorgeous colour) locked cosmetic purse in smooth learher from Bicester. So i am really happy with my purchases - i have put bunny on my somerset messenger , the rooster keyring on choc somerset shoulder bag and the other rooster on my nude phoebe. My virgo keyring i will keep for my house keys when dh gives it for my birthday

Hulahoop it was fantastic , i was like a kid in a sweet shop - rushing from one bag to another. Dh just sat shaking his head at me ;). I have taken photos , but i am having problems posting them , they are in my album

Just seen your album, they are really lovely, also the leather on your cosmetic purse looks so lush - you've done really well, congratulations, and thank you so much for taking photos for us :biggrin:

Wow Monroe, admire your style!!

Can't believe a cock only costs £5 now (did I really type that - oh, so what - had far too much wine now to bother!!)

:lolots: fnaar fnaar! I have just snorted wine all down my front!!

Lovely purchases Monroe, how did you get your DH to agree to that road trip? You lucky thing! There must be an award for that kind of record breaking tour!

Wow Monroe, admire your style!!

Can't believe a cock only costs £5 now (did I really type that - oh, so what - had far too much wine now to bother!!)
Mrs F my dh thinks i have lost the plot because i am sitting with my lap top , laughing myself silly ( laughing so much i cant tell him why !):nuts:
Hulahoop the bunny is my favorite , it is so cute