Three MEGA reveals and Two mini reveals

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I give up :whiteflag:
    The copper cabat goes to Kroquet but you might have to wait for a long time I am not going to part with it anytime soon.
    I am still in the :cloud9:phase:love: with all my BV handbags especially the cabats and croc.

Kroquet I have to agree with boxermom that was low through the kitties, but it worked :graucho:
    Being a fair person boxermom gets to choose an ostrich cabat.

No more applications. I don't want to create any problems in the BV forum, I didn't know who I am dealing with, you are aggressive :sweatdrop:

2. As per your request Peltro comparison photos

Attached Files:

3. You are a good sport to put up with our silliness here. Your gorgeous bags made us all so giddy with joy!:flowers:

4. Wonderful cabats! I've seen the purple ostrich one IRL and it was really breathtaking. Enjoy!

5. i just started reading this thread.

WOW!!! :yahoo: those are amazing bags. congrats!!! i'm sure they will bring you much joy.

6. Juda - I appreciate you being a good sport! I just immensely enjoy seeing these inspiring reveals! It lets me retreat to a fantasyland. Truly gorgeous bags for a lovely
    lady!

7. I swear, this is the greatest Cabat ever.

8. WOW!!! Bow to the cabat queen!! hehe...LOVE that purple ostrich cabat!! Of course the noce one as well!! Hell, I'll take anything in ostrich!! My fav combination is Purple + Ostrich tho! Okies, enjoy and wear in good health!

9. Hahaha, me too! I'm not picky, but the purple will do just fine for me LOL.:okay:

10. OMG, just when I was so tired back from a trip, your reveal pictures lifted up my spirit again. All your cabats are gorgeous. I especially love the purple one. It's a very beautiful shade of purple. Wear them in good health!! I am sure I will come back to look at the pictures and admire all your bags.

11. what a great way to chase away the Monday blues! the other ladies said everything there is to say! such beautiies, esp purple ostrich! pls post some modelling pix asap!

12. sorry a bit late to the party but i must say your cabat collection is breathtaking!!! i m speechless for minutes after seeing all your beautiful pix, the purple ostrich is TDF:drool::drool::drool:. thank you for sharing with us; juda, you are truly our cabat queen!
    [​IMG]

13. OMG, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that purple ostrich~~~

That is like the prettiest handbag I have seen~~

Major congrats, this is indeed a MEGA reveal!!

14. Late to this party but....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Those cabats are just gorgeous!!! The ostrich ones are my personal fav...I'd love to get one sometime! This will now top my wishlist!!! Congrats!!!

15. Thank you all for letting me share my new purchases with you :flowers:
    It wouldn't have felt the same without you.