Three MEGA reveals and Two mini reveals

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. WOW!!!!:woohoo:

Congratulations! Thanks you very much for sharing!! They are all so beautiful works of art. I like the Croc satchel the most, second love would be the Tea rame cabat!

Excellent taste! Wear them in good health.

2. omg what a reveal!!! Congratulations!!

3. #93 Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
    Juda - You are my idol!!! I'm so glad that you decided to get the Tea Rame Cabat. It is such a special Cabat. Now, you surprise us with not one, but TWO ostrich Cabats, and one is in Tornado (purple), one of my fav color. I've seen this Cabat in London and Tokyo. It is breathtaking. The Noce on the ostrich is stunning as well.

The croc frame bag is very classy. Not old at all. You should have seen in on the runway (in a different color). Beautiful! Also, look closely at how the BV artisan connects the pieces of croc skin and how closely the pattern of the scales is matched. It is also a piece of art.

Bottega Veneta Spring 2008 Ready-to-Wear Collection Slideshow on Style.com

Congrats!!! And please take lots of pics for us, including action shots! We'd love to see you wearing them and enjoying them. :flowers:

4. Juda, the story that goes with your bags makes them that more special. They are truly lovely. Enjoy!

5. Congrats to all your new babies! Btw... your Cabat family is tdf.

6. the ostrich cabats are amazing, I had no idea they even existed! thank you so much for sharing the pictures :flowers:

7. I spoke to someone in the Chicago BV store today and he said the last time an Ostrich Cabat was a regular part of a collection was 2 yrs. ago. I remember seeing it and loving it! Due to the cost, they aren't part of the seasonal collections now, but available through SO.

He said of the classic Cabats, Tomas Maier's favorite is the Ebano Cabat.

8. #98 Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
    Thank you boxermom for the info, I knew that I was offered a rare opportunity to own these bags.

Thank you uclaboi for letting us know that the BV official name of the purple is Tornado.

Thank you all for your nice comments.

BTW I will be accepting adoption and inheritance applications and YES I do accept bribes :sneaky:

I have a strong feeling that jburgh is the cabat queen

9. I think jburgh is simply the BV queen. I always ask her, is there any BV that you don't have?:nuts:

10. your hauls are gorgeous!!!

11. Juda, thank you for bringing us so much pleasure this weekend. These gorgeous bags belong with someone who appreciates the genius of Tomas Maier and you certainly do.

Hmmm, bribes...........:sneaky:

12. ^^^ Hey now!!! Watch it!

Juda, what kind of cake is your favorite and I will strive to make the best!!!

hahaha

hmmmm, maybe a nice grilled salmon for the kitties, too

13. kroquet, that's low, going through the kitties :bagslap:

14. All's fair in love and BV!! :angel::sunnies

15. 6.jpg

patisserie_millefeuille1.jpg