Three MEGA reveals and Two mini reveals

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would like to start this thread with an open letter.....

2. Well it is more like a small message...

3. show us...

4. Dear Mr.Maier,

You do not only have an exquisite taste but you are also a very clever business man.
    Not having any logos on your handbags make us want to buy more from your boutiques just to parade with a Bottega Veneta shopping bag
    I get an incredible high just carrying the bag with the strategically placed Bottega Veneta name; especially when I see people looking at me either with envy or admiration but always giving me the nod of approval for having an exquisite taste for buying your products
    And I look back with a special look that translates: Yes I am blessed to have just bought BV items.
    I find myself not only collecting your handbags but also shopping bags - am I weird? Don't we all do crazy things for the stuff we love?
    Of course, the more we buy the more BV shopping bags we get - it gets a bit (too much) addictive.
    And yes I was bit very hard by the Bottega veneta bug.

Best wishes,

Juda

5. :woohoo:

6. I will start with the 2 mini reveals ...just for you LV-Prada

Attached Files:

7. And for Mid

Attached Files:

8. Now for the 3 Mega reveals, I need some guessing :graucho:

I will give you few hints I recently bought 2 cabats - that make cabats out of the question? or maybe I really love the cabats and bought even more cabats :nuts:

The 3 are exotic skins - not the coco lave cabat :sad:

9. I Havn´t visited the forum in a while, nice to start with some reveals! :smile:

10. I had the same dilemna like last time between the 3 handbags and like last time I decided to buy all three.
    I should start working on my decision making skills :shame::shrugs:

11. just in time catch a live one
    possibly more Cabat?

12. Don´t worry! You did the right thing, getting 3 BV bags is much better than just one! ;)

13. I am sorry but the reveal will be later today, these bags deserve to be introduced properly ;)

14. :s oh ok! looking forward 2 see them!

15. #15 Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
    What a great way to start! I love these! :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]