Three lizards, one alligator and two WOC!

DoubleW

Dec 17, 2012
( I cannot reply the last post I did with pictures, or am I some kind of noobie here? Mod please feel free to put this thread in my last post if you like! )

So as I promised I'm gonna show some of the exotic bags for y'all! :biggrin: + two WOC in caviar.

I love the alligator tote, it's so fantastic. Was searching for AGES for one just like that. Inside is lambskin of course.
I'm not sure were to use it, though. Alligator is so delicate you just want to have it on a piedestal at home, haha...

The three Lizards actually look the same. I totally forgot about one of them when I purchased the Timeless flap in Lizard. So got pretty surprised when I went home and saw one (almost) exactly like it.
But it's okay, I see them as collector items anyway! :smile:

And the WOC's... Love them also. Both in lovely caviar.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,460
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 1,437
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,416
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,425
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,431
I love the lizards, but I NEVER use them... I just like watching them, haha. Like decorations or antiques... My mom were so in shock when she saw me photograph these lovelies... She was like "WHEN did you buy these?!"

( I cannot reply the last post I did with pictures, or am I some kind of noobie here? Mod please feel free to put this thread in my last post if you like! )

So as I promised I'm gonna show some of the exotic bags for y'all! :biggrin: + two WOC in caviar.

I love the alligator tote, it's so fantastic. Was searching for AGES for one just like that. Inside is lambskin of course.
I'm not sure were to use it, though. Alligator is so delicate you just want to have it on a piedestal at home, haha...

The three Lizards actually look the same. I totally forgot about one of them when I purchased the Timeless flap in Lizard. So got pretty surprised when I went home and saw one (almost) exactly like it.
But it's okay, I see them as collector items anyway! :smile:

And the WOC's... Love them also. Both in lovely caviar.

very beautiful collection!! love it!! i love black! :P