Three in one!

wulie

No Sofa No Buy
May 20, 2010
West Midlands
Eventually! (and with my own entry into the world's worst modelling pics competition....)
Two lovelies I was disappointed to not get my mitts on at the Bicester meet last month, but which happened to come my way not that long afterwards...

Postman's Lock Clutch - my "not too big, not too small" black bag and Audrina (with thanks to a lovely Tpf'er! ;))

Now I'm the first to say "I don't do pink" but I couldn't get this one out of my head - adds a lovely pop of colour to winter blacks & greys - and goes fabulously well with the purple top I happened to be wearing when I took delivery! :biggrin:

Attachments

wulie

No Sofa No Buy
May 20, 2010
West Midlands
oh - 4-in-1 if you count the Fitflop Mukluks on my feet! I nearly bought a pair last year but they'd all sold out by the time I'd made up my mind, so no such dithering this time!
Have resorted to wearing these INDOORS while sat at desk... talking of which, back to work! :lecture:

Lillan

O.G.
Jul 19, 2008
Norway
Congrats for 3 lovely bags!
I am another one, that "don't do pink", but think that the Audrina is in a great colour!

tortoiseperson

ReMember
Jul 16, 2010
London-ish
oh - 4-in-1 if you count the Fitflop Mukluks on my feet! I nearly bought a pair last year but they'd all sold out by the time I'd made up my mind, so no such dithering this time!
Have resorted to wearing these INDOORS while sat at desk... talking of which, back to work! :lecture:
:ghi5: boot twin! mine are on my feet as I type.

Congrats on a great trio of bags - that pink is so cheering in this dull weather and I love the fastening. I love the detailing on the postman's lock clutch and the Daria satchel is so comfortable and practical. Black bags are so classic, you can never have too many :graucho: ... and they don't show the dirt! :P

Jul 9, 2009
all gorgeous wulie-where have I seen that clutch before? lol- love the daria satchel esp!! congrats- and you look and are irl fab!!

mssw157

Apr 24, 2009
Dublin
Great hattrick Wulie!! They all look stunning and I think a pop of colour against all those dark winter clothes looks just fabulous! Congrats.

Jan 24, 2009
South Cheshire
Great reveal! I have never seen the postmans lock clutch before and must say I really like the look of that. It looks most impressive. Audrina is a stunner too! Your modelling shots are very good. I've yet to pluck up the courage. It goes without saying that the Daria will make a lovely Christmas pressie. Congratulations!

I invested in two pairs of Mukluks last year because I couldn't decide which colour to get. This year I've bought the tan and black leather ones. Snap!! I'm wearing the black sheepskin ones in the house! Toasty toes! I go from the sandals into the boots and visa versa with the seasons. I think once you wear these it totally spoils you for anything else. So, congrats on the boots too Wulie!

Indiana

O.G.
May 26, 2009
Ireland
Gorgeous threesome, Wulie! Each so different. Hmmm... I definitely feel a Daria coming on too. It's a fantastically versatile bag & seems to stay looking like new for ages. I think I could make an exception to my "nothing but darwin" rule in the case of the Daria satchel.

Jul 9, 2009
Teddies- the clutch has gorgeous black suede lining- just to enable you a little bit more- wulie brought it to brum recently and it is really lovely irl

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
What a lovely reveal and what rot re the 'worst model shots!'. You look absolutely fabulous! Where to start! I love the cerise bag - it really does pop in the pictures, it looks really stylish. I have a hobo in that colour and I honestly find it goes with everything. It really brightens and adds interest to an outfit. Everyone should have a bag in that colourway, imho! The little clutch is lovely too. It looks very 'Mulberry' and I like that. As for the Daria satchel, this is one of my favourite styles. It looks beautiful on you. Really smart and sleek. You can wear it for every occassion, i think. I bet you want xmas day to come soon so you can get out and about with it! Congrats on them all; enjoy! xx

kvamkvam

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
Norway
wow, great haul! Love the clutch. Never seen it before, not the audrina either. The cerisecolour is so lovely!!

Congrats and enjoy them all :biggrin:

LadyBo

Oct 23, 2010
Wulie they are okay but don't really suit you much so as a special favour I'll take all 3 off your hands. Audrina looks especially horrid against your purple top (I'll help you out with that too if you like!).

Seriously you look great and I'm so glad you got tge clutch after not finding one at Bucester