Three HGs in a row...pics overload...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :wtf::love:

2. WOW, congrats!!!
    Love the color of the ink :smile:

3. What a haul, MichK! This pic is my fave :heart: - just look at these luscious blacks!!! drooooooooolz!!! :drool:

[​IMG]

4. OMG MichK where the heck do you find these goodies!?! :nuts: I can really see the diff in leather with the older bals, it's amazing! I especially adore the Ink City!! :cloud9:

5. OMG! Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. 3 HG bags in such a short span!! You must be overwhelmed and extremely happy. Your 05 S/S city just like mine~ soft, distressed and squishy. I literally can't keep my hands off the bag when I'm using it!

Big congrats MichK! :woohoo:

7. Gorgeous - love all three! I'll bet the Ink is so silky! And, the black Bals are my favorites!

8. Awwwww.. thanks, everyone!

enciell - you are spot on! I can't stop touching my 05 and FBF... such creamy leather...

roey - I'm giving up my Cafe Brief :sad: I was fully prepared to give it a shot but, out of all the things in my collection, I think that's the only one I can give up, since it looks a little big on me. I'm giving up my Officier Twiggy too - as RERE has noted. So...it looks like I won't be a Brief girl! You'll have to carry yours for me!

9. Aw, I'm sorry to hear the brief got the boot, but it makes perfect sense! You have to go with what makes your heart sing. Saff and I will both carry our briefs for you!

10. I'm finally getting a chance to :drool: officially.

The ink looks fabulous. And the 05 black city :wtf::faint::yahoo:. I'm so so happy that you got it. I am a little :greengrin: envious, but that's only because we have similar tastes :graucho::hugs:

BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!!

11. roey, I wish I could keep them ALL!!

louis fanatic - we're going to be such bad influences for each other!

12. Congratulations, M!!!!! I am so very jealous of your dark chevre beauties. They are simply scrumptious--pardon me while I wipe up the drool. ;)

Don't ask me to pick a favorite, because none of the three deserve the slight. Wow! You've just about rendered me speechless.

One day, an 05 beauty will be mine. Congratulations again!

13. WOWEEEE!
    Thanks for all the great pics of all your gorgy new bags!
    The Ink is just beautiful, the leather looks so soft!
    I LOVE your 05 BC, I know you have been waiting for that one for quite some time!
    And the FBF, legendary! I am swooning!
    Congrats on a bunch of stunning beauties!

14. Thanks, Sofia Mena! It's so nice to have you share in my delirium over these bags.

Leslie - thanks, sweetie! You know how much I wanted that 05... in fact, it feels so great, I may want another! Now, will you please rest that shoulder? :smooch:

15. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::happydance::happydance:
    :dothewave:

SO HAPPY for you! :woohoo: 05 BC's my fave. What a classic. And the one you got is just AMAZING. And for that price!!! Phew. Can't wait to see 'em. You can bring them all, stuffed into your WE and lay them out for me like a Bal pimp: "You want '05? You want '06? You want '02? Whachu want?"

:lol: What a great haul. Really happy for you!

(The Ink looks pretty good, I love how it has a vintage-y vibe)