Three HGs in a row...pics overload...

MichK

Nov 1, 2008
This thread is reminiscent of RERE's, I have to say... Just when I thought I was getting very close to being Bal-content, I finally found 3 bags I just HAD to have... and they all turned up within a few days of each other. And all 3 were GREAT deals - what could be better?

What this means, I now have to kick out bags from my collection to make way for these 3 HGs of mine!

No long story, this time... Just loads of pics of the bags! :biggrin:

First up, 06 Ink City!

IMG_6143-1.jpg

IMG_6145.jpg

S/S05 Black City - finally, an "A" tag! This bag is soooooo buttery, so smooshy, with fluffy, distressed leather... All that hype about "A" tags is true!

05BC8.jpg

05BC7.jpg

05BC10.jpg

And here's a pic of my 05BC with my pup, who obviously doesn't appreciate Bals!

05BC14.jpg

And then, the bag that I'm over the moon with - 02 FBF!!!!

02FBF12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW - amazing additions MichK - I love that you've embraced the oldies! :heart: They're the best!

I love your "A" tag city the most. That bag is soooooo on my wishlist! :heart: Congratulations!!!!! :flowers:

Thanks, guys!!! It's so nice sharing my purchases with you :tender:

Beaux - I've learnt that the oldies are the best! Can't beat the leather. I feel as though my collection is complete with just these three, you know? (Yeah, RIGHT!)

Meganka - I searched long and hard for that Black City! I was very lucky and managed to score this one for a great price... and it was so much better than described!

Look at all of that smooshy, scrumptious goodness! WOW! I esp. love that Black City--it looks so soft! Congrats. on your trinity! Enjoy!

Mich, this beautiful black city definitely worth the long search! you are so lucky to get these dealsss

please show us family pictures of your collection! you have so many many gorgeous HG bags