Three gentlemen meets at my place...

mymlan

Nov 25, 2007
Black Elgin must have felt lonely and invited some friends (to stay as it seems)...:angel:

What happened!?!

Long story, sorry!
Ok then, let´s not blame the innocent black Elgin;).
After a horrible Parcelforce/oak Elgin disaster when poor bag arrived really damp, mouldy and foulsmelling after being totally soaked somewhere in the beginning of the 14 days!!! journey here I was devastated! The extraordinary fabulous seller was a real treasure though and have taken up the claim and refunded me very generously! I can´t praise her enough!

Determined to have an oak Elgin I came across a lovely chocolate one. And couldn´t really resist a Darwin Elgin with bronze hardware...

So today two Elgins arrived at my doorstep:yahoo:! And they are just utterly gorgeous both so I am really thrilled!!!

And as I just can´t talk myself into letting the black one go just yet I think I have fulfilled my lifetime supply of Elgins...

Please don´t hate me for being gredy and keep all the handsome boys for myself! And I really could use some reasons for having both a black and a chocolate one, can´t seem to think of any myself.

So finally, here they are! And the pic don´t show anyway near how lovely they are (and smell!!!).

Attachments

• Elgins.JPG
    Elgins.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 396
Congatulations all round! They look so good together. I'd have to keep them all! I have oak, choco, black etc Roxys so why not Elgins. I agree with Cmeac, you can't have too much of a good thing.

What a lovely sight, a trio of gorgeous Elgins! They are all beautiful, and so glad you managed to find another oak Elgin after the postal disaster. Can't imagine a Mulberry bag getting ruined like that. :shocked:

Can't think of any reasons why you'd need a black and a choc Elgin, other than they're both gorgeous!

OMG!!! Fabulous! I love them!! And yes, why not all three if this is the style you love - and hey, I don't think I could have gotten rid of any of them myself either!

Well done after such a postal disaster with first Elgin!

The bronze hardware is sooo good looking on that choc Elgin. The oak is really FAB too - I wish my Elgin had the same patina and leather graining..!

Congrats!

Is there a chance for modelling pics, Mymlan??

Stunning trio of bags- you should keep all three if you got rid of one you would always regret it- once you find a style that is you never miss an opportunity to get it in every colour- congrats they are gorgeous!!

Thanks for your lovely comments! It is always the best sharing Mulberry joy with you!

Jo-the choc one is really lovely and a totally different "feel and grain" compared to the others IMO.
cmaec & teddie - good thought!:biggrin:
piglet - :P I really must resist that one...
klp -that really was a postal disaster! Good reason for keeping them all, I totaly agree;).
Thanks hula and lillemy! The grain on the oak is quite rough and really cool IMO.
Elvis-thanks! Yes, afraid I would regret it if I let one go. At least for now.

And it sure is a useful style and really the right size for a babybag;)!

Attachments

• Babybag.JPG
    Babybag.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 78
^^ This is one of the most delightful photos ever ever ever, I nearly died from the combination of hilarious and adorable :nuts:

Congrats on your Elgins, they're all lovely and even more fabulous together! Glad things worked out after the postal disaster.

Omg, stunning Elgins. I've nearly bought this style so many times but don't think it will suit me in the end however you are teasing me so much with these gorgeous stunners.