Three Day Sale SS2012

I got my replacement Covet Me, love it so much! The chocolate matte leather is TDF!! With the brass it's perfect! :cloud9: I'll post pics later, right now I don't have good light in the house and we have roofers outside, haha

That one doesn't look at noticeable as mine. This looks to be a better size than mine, which is the full size bag. I doubt I'll carry it so will probably use it as a gift come Christmas.

That one doesn't look at noticeable as mine. This looks to be a better size than mine, which is the full size bag. I doubt I'll carry it so will probably use it as a gift come Christmas.
Nunnla I took some mod pic, just to give you an idea. the most easy way to carried my bag is as picture 3, that way I have empty hands to hold my boy (when is need it). Picture 4 is with the messenger strap but shorter.

Attachments

• PICT4118.JPG
    PICT4118.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 193
  • PICT4120.JPG
    PICT4120.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 267
  • PICT4121.JPG
    PICT4121.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 200
  • PICT4122.JPG
    PICT4122.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 231
  • PICT4123.JPG
    PICT4123.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 192
That is definitely a better size, Giovanna. Thanks for posting the pix. When I get a chance, I'll post some pix of the ones I got in the sale. The bucket bag is really cool. Smaller than the Rio without a front latching pocket and drawstrings with tassels on the sides. Definitely a cool bag. I think it's one of Jackie's earlier designs that she was going to produce before she signed up with Marco's atelier. Never made it to production. This would be a great bag for those who like the LM mini (hear that Deb?). I've got it in Fango Chevre (light gray) and have it coming in whiskey chevre - they only made the two. And it's got a rolled tote handle, messenger strap as well as a "bonus" rolled shoulder length handle.

I believe they will be producing it at a later time - maybe in the Fall. I'd love to get this bag in suede and have Marco put a row of fringe around the top - it would match my Uggs.