Three cheetahs spare tiny antelope's life... and play with him instead

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello little antelope, would you like to play with us?

Coming from three deadly cheetahs, it's the kind of invitation that's best refused - but amazingly, this impala escaped unscathed from its encounter.
    Luckily for the youngster, it seems these three male cheetahs simply weren't hungry

Rest of the article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1246886/Pictured-Three-cheetahs-spare-tiny-antelopes-life--play-instead.html#ixzz0dxgdpV8s

No Claws For Alarm.jpg Sticking Your Neck Out.jpg New Found Friends.jpg Sprint Finish.jpg
  2. So cute. They look like they're nuzzling in the one picture!

3. That's really cute but methinks those Cheetahs won't last long in the wild if the keep playing with their food!

4. If animals can do it...why can't we??

5. i love the daily mail!! they post some many stories of true cute!!!

6. Oooh this is sooo adorable ! :heart: How lucky is the impala though, I doubt this happens very often !

7. Can you imagine? The nuzzling picture is very sweet. But, it does sound like it wasn't all fun and games the whole time for the little impala. Thanks for sharing caitlin.

8. Even animals know to take care of a youngster.

Sad that we humans don't know better to do the same and we have the capability to reason

9. What a wonderful story :smile:
    Thanks OP for posting this, the news has been especially depressing in my area lately.

10. That is so cute! :biggrin: I love the nuzzling.

11. So cute! We can all learn something from them!

12. Cute pics (but they look Photoshopped to me).

13. My favorite photo is the first one, where that cheetah has his paw on the impala's head.