Three cats inside Bottega Veneta Boxes

juda- your beautiful cats are so cute in those boxes. was it difficult to get them to stay long enough to take the picture? i find when i want my dog in the picture he isn't interested and when i don't i can't get him out.

by the way- are those boxes the beginning of a reveal?

It all started (innocently) with a phone call to the boutique from where I bought my stretch knot
They didn’t give me the right dustbag and I wanted to check if they have one
She said that she will send me the dustbag of a small knot with the driver

(Yes, the driver delivers items here- we are spoiled in this perspective.
Even bags that they send in consignment are sent with a driver, I didn’t know that until recently.
How else would sheikhas (princesses) buy???)

I wanted to know why I didn’t see that knot before...

Last edited:
She explained to me that since they sold most handbags and the other boutique can’t move its stock, they transferred some items to their boutique
A knot worthy occasion is also jewellery worthy – so I have to cover both hardware colors, right???
So I bought the knot …
I should have stopped here but common sense didn’t prevail this time

Attachments

• DSCF2946.jpg
    DSCF2946.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
I asked her what other items they received and..

To cut a very long story short
I ended up with a medium truffle Veneta (I was heartbroken when they only received it in Maxi, the size is too big on me)
And an elephant Sloane (Although I am not a big fan of the Sloane but I was upset when this particular Sloane was sold out)
A knot, a medium Veneta and a Sloane are not a lot (after all they are very hard to find)
But that’s when things turned ugly….

Attachments

• DSCF2947.jpg
    DSCF2947.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 159
  • DSCF2961.jpg
    DSCF2961.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 196
They also had a small cabat in purple and a large in PDP
I assumed it was a mini cabat in Orchid (they used to carry mini cabats in Dubai long time ago but they were not very popular so they stopped getting them)
She is not my SA and apparently not very knowledgeable with BV sizes and colors
Out of curiously and plain stupidity I asked her to send me a photo