Three cats inside Bottega Veneta Boxes

bags4fun, CDN - it is a very interesting cabat, you start appreciating it more with time (I was worried that i will tire from it immediately)

uclaboi -
Thank you for your offer to help
I am keeping the lilac cabat too.
If I was able to exchange it with another cabat it would have been great

Mid- :lol:

juda!!!!
I was randomly checking the other forums- lurking here and there, and saw this thread.

Speechless now....

well, not quite- :graucho:....

.....probably am actually.

adorable cats, although they have to live in cardboard boxes...:graucho:
and your bags are :drool::nuts:

you look wonderful btw. Model more please.

OMG OMG JUDA!!!!! I am sorry I missed all of this! I read the title and, very innocently, thought it was just 3 kitties in boxes! How naive I was.
You went full steam didn't you! :yahoo: OK I have to continue reading all of the pages to get the latest scoop....but the 1st two pages look great!

juda!!!!
I was randomly checking the other forums- lurking here and there, and saw this thread.

Speechless now....

well, not quite- :graucho:....

.....probably am actually.

adorable cats, although they have to live in cardboard boxes...
and your bags are :drool::nuts:

you look wonderful btw. Model more please.

..and after my new additions, the cats have to start working - it is optional -only if they want to keep the lifestyle they are used to ;)
Thank you for posting :hugs:

Juda, that's a fantastic "off to the gym" look. enjoy the pdp.

Especially because the gym is in the same building where I live, I only had to take the lift :amuse:

OMG OMG JUDA!!!!! I am sorry I missed all of this! I read the title and, very innocently, thought it was just 3 kitties in boxes! How naive I was.
You went full steam didn't you! :yahoo: OK I have to continue reading all of the pages to get the latest scoop....but the 1st two pages look great!

I must warn you though, you should only continue reading at your own risk - it is not for the faint hearted (lots of drama) :lol:

Especially because the gym is in the same building where I live, I only had to take the lift :amuse:

I must warn you though, you should only continue reading at your own risk - it is not for the faint hearted (lots of drama) :lol:[/QUOTE]

I must warn you though, you should only continue reading at your own risk - it is not for the faint hearted (lots of drama) :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lolots::lolots::lolots:

I love drama :P and is only fair the cats should contribute to the family 'pot'.
BV boxes are certainly a luxurious home. x

I must warn you though, you should only continue reading at your own risk - it is not for the faint hearted (lots of drama) :lol:

Thank goodness I am not the least faint hearted. You rock the PDP cabat! I think you wear the large well and looks like you're carrying the bag as it should be. I must confess you look a lot hawter than I imagined :P

spendalot - thank you :blush: but maybe it is not meant to be a compliment because I don't know how you imagined me :borg1:, :upsidedown:, :alien:,:robot:
So :blah:

parson :amuse:

Mid- I almost forgot :flowers: (if it wasn't because of you and my cats ) there wouldn't be a tPf reveal