Three cats inside Bottega Veneta Boxes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG!!! What beautiful purchases!! And with no help from Lucy and Ethel!!!

I really am crazy about the elephant Sloane! You are bag twins with Sandra Bullock. That lilac knot was what she carried to the Sag Awards. You only need that gorgeous dress she wore.

Congrats and I hope your kitties love the new goodies!!

2. Stunning choices.

Wear in good health!

3. Juda - I am at a loss for words right now. All choices are beautiful, congratulations. :drool::faint:

4. Thank you ladies for your nice comments :flowers:
    I am not feeling any love for the cabats :confused1:
    Unfortunately, I can't send them back :shucks:so...I am a little :hysteric:
    It will pass, in the mean time I am glad I have my 3 kitties ;)

5. Juda - I think that my Jack and Carson would love a Cabat. lalalala

What I really want to know is which bag is the "go to"? Do you have one that gets the most use???? I bow to your highness of BVs.

6. WOW... fab bags...

7. Oh, no... Is the PdP too big? It is a large and the lilac a medium, right? No store credit returns there?

8. I am trying to convince DH to buy the PDP cabat.
    I even told him this is the best time (for him) to come clean and admit if he has a GF because I am willing to sell him the Lilac cabat too (both cabats at a discount) :nuts:
    But he is so mean, he told me he doesn't wear anything that the wife doesn't like (yeah, right)

9. Major congrats to you Juda! They are all gorgeous choices! I hope you grow to love the cabats; they're dreamy. :love:

10. #40 Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
    I hope so too :amuse:

11. #41 Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
    Juda! :faint:

12. The lilac cabat is the reason of my :hysteric:
    It can't replace the Ostrich cabat (I was planning to use it instead of the tornado cabat)
    Plus I have a Lilac Veneta (what was I thinking???)
    I already have an Elephant Veneta and I started fuming for getting the Elephant Sloane (but the color looks different, it is ok)
    The PDP was a casualty of my :hysteric:

13. :lol::roflmfao::lolots:

14. Juda - I really hope they all grow on you and it will be love soon.

15. Hi Juda! Greetings from Tokyo! Congrats on your great haul! Am sorry to hear you are not loving the cabats. I am using a large for the very first time on this trip and I love it! It is so great to travel with. I hope DH will buy the PDP for you. I really love that bag for the unique design!

BTW, you mentioned that you can't return the bag. Is this BV's policy in Dubai?

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics of your kitties!! Do they try to go into your cabats? Mine try all the time!