Three beauties REVEAL!

Got these three beauties today😍
the luggage and the zip around purse match too well and I have to bring both of them home! So in love with the pink trim!!

For the belt bag, I do love the 'felt' material but the clasp almost drives me crazy!!!I can easily work it out when trying demo bag in store...

But totally couldn't open and lock if zip in with my new belt bag. It feels like the button is allocated wrong...But it's totally fine if zip out... Could somebody give advice how does it work or .... Should I return it?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413368752.102472.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413368762.977521.jpg

the luggage and the zip around purse match too well and I have to bring both of them home! So in love with the pink trim!!

For the belt bag, I do love the 'felt' material but the clasp almost drives me crazy!!!I can easily work it out when trying demo bag in store...

But totally couldn't open and lock if zip in with my new belt bag. It feels like the button is allocated wrong...But it's totally fine if zip out... Could somebody give advice how does it work or .... Should I return it?

View attachment 2779875View attachment 2779876
I haven't tried it closing the belt bag with the zip open but it should. I would take it in and discuss it with the Sales associate.

View attachment 2779875View attachment 2779876
The Belt bag is BEAUTIFUL. Love them all. Congrats and thank you for sharing