Three beauties REVEAL!

Hey ladies! Happy new year! Wanna update a bit for the defective belt bag I had sent back to Celine. They have relocated the clasp and returned it to me today. It takes exactly 1 month.

Problem solved. The clasp is so easy to handle now. I'm happy with the bag:smile:

Here's my mod pic right after taking it back today (sorry for the hilarious pose LoL forced to do that by my boyfriend )

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1420304035.038434.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1420304035.038434.jpg
    617 KB · Views: 384
Hi Chauham, beautiful bags! i'm going to HK next wkd, i'm interest in the belt bag, does HK celine still has alot of stock available? is the price for all leather still 13500 (mini)? Thank you :smile:

Hi Chauham, beautiful bags! i'm going to HK next wkd, i'm interest in the belt bag, does HK celine still has alot of stock available? is the price for all leather still 13500 (mini)? Thank you :smile:

Hi chichiterry! I'm not sure for the current price as I haven't visit the boutique after the last purchase. But I'm sure they always carry lots of stocks. They usually won't display all the colors they have, you can just ask them to show you:smile: HTH

Hi all! I got a new beauty to reveal and I don't wanna start a new thread...so here I'm ! I have been eyeing on a trapeze for year and plenty of bright color combinations are just not my style. Also, I prefer a mini size due to my petite fame. I was also planning to get a grey embossed croc phantom but gave up at the end as I own a phantom already.

Finally, my perfect combination comes to me !!!! It's a mini trapeze in grey embossed croc!!! Couldn't express how happy I was when i first met her in store :smile:

View attachment 2816156View attachment 2816157

Besides, the belt bag I purchased last month ( you may scroll up to the top for reference) has a problem in its clasp... well I did read lots of reviews saying belt bag's clasp is hard to handle... But mine is SUPER HARD!! Let's say I could only open it once with an average of 5 times of attempt... That's too unpractical and unusual. Then I took the bag to Celine and both my SA and her manager agreed that it's way TOO HARD.... They are pretty sure it's a defective bag :sad:(( they would either fix it or return me a brand new one in a short period of time. My SA said I'm so lucky as they never encountered such a problem.

Hi Chauham,
Congrats on your new bag.
I am getting the grey croc phantom, do you treat your trapeze? How does it go against getting dirty? Pease advise thank you