Threading vs. waxing?

love, love love threading, it used to be that I had to go to inner city houston to get threading because my suburb only did waxing. I love that I can go to the suburb next door to get my eyebrows threaded. totally ROX

love, love love threading, it used to be that I had to go to inner city houston to get threading because my suburb only did waxing. I love that I can go to the suburb next door to get my eyebrows threaded. totally ROX

This sounds ridiculous but I sometimes "save" up the little hairs to get threaded whenever we visit the bay area because there aren't any good threading places in Portland! Ha!

I used to do waxing but after I did threading, I never went back! Like most said - lasts a lot longer! It hurt a little at first but after that it was not too bad. Plus the skin around your eyes/brows is so delicate, I read and hear that waxing isn't doing it any favors :sad:

I used to wax and was never 100% happy, I even went to Anastasia in Beverly Hills and after $50 still didn't love it. I had tried threading once and it was painful but I tried again and the trick is to breath!! I was holding my breath and it didn't help :smile:

I tried threading my brows and lip once but didn't like it. The brows were fine but the threading did a number on my upper lip area. I had a bunch of little scabs for a week afterwards. Might be because of my age and the fact that my upper lip area is a lot more delicate now.