thread re contest winners

lulilu

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
it would be nice if the winners of various contests, e.g., the Chanel Boy contest, were posted somewhere. The contests just seem to go away without any announcement. Maybe I am missing it?

Hi Vlad

I didn't enter the contest but after seeing the post was curious who the lucky winner of the Chanel was

I checked the thread you mentioned and like lulilu did not find the announcement

Could you (or Megs) pls post the link?

Thanks

Typically, we post about the giveaway winners on our blog once they are selected!

I did check there -- am I missing something? thanks, V!

When do the contests pop up? I don't think I've ever noticed. I'm going to have to pay more attention!!

Congrats to the lucky winner - whoever you are!! Please share a pic with your new bag. :smile:

Hi all! Wanted to make sure to update you on the winner. Caitlin B. of Irvine, California won the fabulous Chanel bag!

We announced it on PurseBlog, but I will make sure going forward to make a thread that announces winners to the forum too!

Sometimes it takes a while to make the announcement because we have to wait to verify the winner and have them fill out the paperwork etc