Thread Pop on GST :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I woke up this morning and noticed a thread on my GST popped :crybaby:I only bought her a couple of months ago :crybaby:I know I don't baby my bags, but it's not like I toss em around :crybaby:I'm bringing her to the Chanel Nordstrom now to see what they can do about it :crybaby:That's the only Chanel we have in Seattle :crybaby:I hope everything works out :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

2. Keep us posted! Let us know what they say. I just ogot my GST this morning and gave her a full inspection, so far so good.
    Cheers,

3. If you only bought it a couple of months ago, they should definitely repair it for free or offer a replacement! Don't worry about it!

4. So they're sending it out locally to get it fixed free of charge. They said it would take 2 weeks. Seems like forever, but I'm glad it worked out. Phew :sweatdrop:

5. Sorry to hear that happened to your new bag. I'm glad it's getting taken care of.