Thread for stuff we're selling?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
I don't want to shill, but I'm always interested in what other people are selling and I think ladies here would be interested in what I'm selling on Ebay! I definitely trust the regular posters!

Is it possible to have a thread with links to our auctions, Vlad? :love:

I was thinking of the same thing and we actually were already talking about it on one of Fayden's threads...I emailed Vlad in regards to a sub-forum..still waiting for him to respond. Fingers crossed!

I think it would be a great idea, as a sub-forum. We don't necessarily have to "shill", but it would be nice to be able to put links. Nothing would make me happier to know that someone from my purse family is taking care of a something that I can't take care of any longer.

I think we had a thread posted like this before... let me look for it to show you all what Vlad said.

But maybe some sort of deal can be worked out. We will see! It is up to the true business and internet master mind though, of course, the man!

I will be selling my beloved Magenta Balenciaga Twiggy (see pic at left) and a Magenta First Motorcyle. Why you ask??? Because I finally found a MAGENTA CITY!!! Yeah, I like Magenta.

Also, a Prada black strap wrapping bag and some other yummy goodies. My ebay name is hollwill so be on the look out!!!