Thre must be somebody up there who loves me

Thank you for sharing your bag. I think you are blessed with such a sweet friend. To go all out to stand outside H at 9.30am and to totally understand your/our H love is completely amazing.

Congrats for the bag, BUT even more congrats for such a nice friend. This one is a keeper *serious*

Enjoy the lovely vert anis bag :smile: whenever you carry it, you will remember his lovely gesture :heart:

I am in love with the vert anis!!! This is a gorgeous bag--and you sound like you are truly appreciative. I have that twilly (is that a couple of twillys on the handles?)! That red berries twilly would also look fab on your new bag. THanks for sharing--I am excited for you!!

That is a great story! Congratulations on the Birkin - its gorgous but the story is amazing. I have someone in my life who has been around so long she's like family - sometimes we 'find' our family members. You must be very deserving yourself to have such a person in your life, I wouldn't even call him a friend, he sounds more like an uncle!