Thousands of women apparantly 'conned' by floods of fakes online.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The best part of this article is that there is an ad for one of the fake sites to the left of the article when I pulled it up..

2. ^^^ holy crap. me too.

3. Yep, gotta love Google's SEO-bots. It's amazing how I went on Bag, Borrow or Steal ONCE, and the next thing I know, EVERY site I went to that worked with Google ads was a banner ad for Bag, Borrow or Steal. They catch your cookies and cache based on your search terms and Google's robot-ad system matches up their paid advertisers with your search history in Google. Quite big brotherish! And very real.

4. Sharkbait I noticed that too! It happened to me, and even showed the bag I had been looking at. I also went to a different companys website to look at a job listing, and now every time I log into facebook the banner has an ad for the company. Freaky!!!