Thoughts?

Which bag?

• YSL Sunset Bag

• LV mylockme bb

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love them both and myself am debating on which one. I feel the mylockme is more spacious as the sunset is more stiff and has an extra compartment divider built in. I was pretty set on the lv but after looking at it again in person I worry the bag will not hold its structure with time as the calf skin although looks and feels amazing might be too soft. I love to know what you decide.

Reactions: honeysilkygal
I love them both and myself am debating on which one. I feel the mylockme is more spacious as the sunset is more stiff and has an extra compartment divider built in. I was pretty set on the lv but after looking at it again in person I worry the bag will not hold its structure with time as the calf skin although looks and feels amazing might be too soft. I love to know what you decide.
those are my exact thoughts. I went into my local LV store and was not expecting the leather to be as soft as it is, and I’m quite worried it’ll get too loose after a while. I’m looking into the Celine nano belt bag as of right now. But if we’re being honest, despite how soft the leather is, it is a stunning bag, so I might take it. Let me know what you decide xx