Thoughts? Rose des vents sun & moon medallion or Diorodeo?

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
I need help on deciding.

I have several rose des vents jewellery- a necklace, a bracelet and a ring. When my SA showed me the new sun & moon theme bracelet, i fell in love with it. Instead of getting the bracelet, I thought I could get the medallion since I don't have this style yet.

I also saw the Diorodeo on website and thought it is a nice variation from the usual Ms Dior etc. It is not loud and not recognisable as a Dior. Having said that, I already have alot of bags at home!

I have a little one to "feed", he's starting private school next year so I am in dilemma whether to splurge (if so, which one) or to keep the money for better uses (like his school fees?). I'm not tight in finances but I'm not so rich either.

What would you do? Pics of necklace and bag enclosed. Thanks!Screenshot_20181213-121351_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20181208-151051_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

I think if you are too hesitant on splurging, then you're probably not ready to make the purchase. You should be happy with the purchase, not think of the item as money you could've spent elsewhere.

I vote medallion if you do purchase since you don't have something similar. If you have a large bag collection, it will be hard for the bag to get much cost per wear.

I'd hold off if I were you. There may be a trip or something else unexpected where it'd be nice to have the spare money.

If you do decide for a final splurge, my vote is the rose celeste pendant. It's absolutely stunning and their craftsmanship is so remarkable. It's something special.

Reactions: oranGetRee
I found these pictures on DiorMag. The new Rose des Vents Celeste is so beautiful! I love how both sides look so different.
14_slideshow_rose_celeste_sf.jpg
13_slideshow_rose_celeste_sf.jpg

Thanks Leechiyong and averagejoe! I definitely love this necklace. Saw it in person today but i will hold off the purchase till next year. I got myself a smaller christmas present - Toile De Jouy clutch. Sharing this in a separate post. [emoji4]

Reactions: leechiyong