Thoughts re fabric Lanvin bags? (Plus: why no Lanvin section?)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have any of the fabric or satin Lanvin bags,
    including the various Cabas, Amalia, or other?
    And, if so, can you please share your experience regarding
    how the fabric wears, and any special care you take, et cetera?
    Many thanks!

By the way, how come there is not a Lanvin-specific category?
    Anyone know how to make that happen?

2. Subforums are created as they're needed so, if there is a lot of interest in a brand and so a lot of threads are started about it, a subforum is more likely to appear. :smile:

3. I've had a Lanvin Oulala clutch for a grand total of one week! So i don't know how much I can help you - but I can make some estimates:
    I cleaned the bag (purchased it from a neglected corner of a clearance rack, and it is a cream bag) when I got it home with a gentle non-sulphite shampoo. This is the same way I clean an H scarf, btw.
    I noticed that the satin had a distinct nap, and didn't react well to being brushed in the opposite direction. However, it is thick and tightly woven.

In short, I think that if you baby it, it will last for years. If you don't, it will show its age with shiny thin corners.