Thoughts? Pros and cons? Likes and dislikes Re this Affair

i have thought the same thing about the lavender... i see no purple at all in it. It seem that RM has a tendency to vary a lot in colors. Id love to see it in person, it very well could be lilac in real life... i wouldnt risk buying it tho, theres quite a few bags i shy away from just because i cant be sure what im going to get.

i have thought the same thing about the lavender... i see no purple at all in it. It seem that RM has a tendency to vary a lot in colors. Id love to see it in person, it very well could be lilac in real life... i wouldnt risk buying it tho, theres quite a few bags i shy away from just because i cant be sure what im going to get.
The lavender currently showing on amazon is more taupe. I ordered the mab and boy, big disappointment when it was not even remotely close to lavender. Sent it right back...

Thanks ladies! The thing is I love taupe bags lol I collect them so I'd actually prefer this bag to look more taupe than purple.

I'd prefer not to pay full price for her though :thinking: ($495) so I'm hoping she'll go on sale soon....

Hi! I've seen this color in the Cupid at bloomies in person. I would describe it a putty color with a touch of purple in it. It is a very non description color. It is very matte and kinda grey too. It is too dark to call it taupe, tho it definately has some light brown in it. If I may say, I didn't find it to be a pretty color. It is very dull.. I like taupe too....but more in te true sense of the color. This should be called lavender mudd, or putty with purple:smile:. Hehe