Thoughts please on Cara delevingne backpacks

I've become obsessed by the oxblood - that's the only one I think will be classic. It's sold out- anyone know if more are coming or is that it - limited edition? Surprisingly I wasn't taken at first but it's a grower for sure

Reactions: S.Lino
I love these bags and I also love Cara, but it is very expensive almost $2,000 USD! I'm studying abroad in London from January to June which is super exciting and I hope by then the Cara bags will be moved to the outlet stores so I can buy one!

I'm on crutches for the next 4 to 6 months so a back pack maybe just what I need! Haven't seen them in real life so I'm not sure whether I need the regular or a mini. The oxblood is the only one I'd really like.

I'm in love...was a bit skeptical but the indigo colour hooked me. I ordered it but when it arrived there was a scratch to the back of the leather and a large triangle shape in a lighter blue! I'm confused as to how they missed this at the warehouse!
Really functional bag. I'm expecting my first child and I love the idea of being able to attach the bag to the pram or wear it totally hands free.

I'm in love...was a bit skeptical but the indigo colour hooked me. I ordered it but when it arrived there was a scratch to the back of the leather and a large triangle shape in a lighter blue! I'm confused as to how they missed this at the warehouse!
Really functional bag. I'm expecting my first child and I love the idea of being able to attach the bag to the pram or wear it totally hands free.
I haven't seen the indigo Cara but have tried on the indigo Alexa in store and that colour is truly stunning - much better in real life than on the pictures! I hope you get a replacement soon and many congrats on your first child!!

Thank you Elvis. I spent 2 nights in hospital and op went as it should. I've been a bit wobbly because of the codeine so I've been using a zimmer rather than crutches but I'll soon get the hang of them. I'm a tough old bird!

I wouldn't normally contemplate the Cara but I'd like to see one IRL. I've got a nice little Whistles back pack which will do the job just as well if not better once I'm up and about. Thanks again for your good wishes hun xxx

Thank you Elvis. I spent 2 nights in hospital and op went as it should. I've been a bit wobbly because of the codeine so I've been using a zimmer rather than crutches but I'll soon get the hang of them. I'm a tough old bird!

I wouldn't normally contemplate the Cara but I'd like to see one IRL. I've got a nice little Whistles back pack which will do the job just as well if not better once I'm up and about. Thanks again for your good wishes hun xxx

I bought myself a £20 green leather one from kipling when i was immobile..you take care and dont try to do too much too soon