Thoughts: Palm Springs Mini & Noe BB/Nano Noe

PSM or Noe BB/Nano Noe

• PSM

Votes: 30 62.5%
  • Noe BB/Nano Noe

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Get back on Ban Island where you belong!

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

LittleStar88

Jul 12, 2018
Contemplating my next bag. Looking for small and easy, but not top handle like a Speedy (I like to be mostly hands-free with bags for everyday use).

PSM: Really liking the PSM, but concerned about quality issues. Worth taking a chance on getting one? Also, does anyone actually attach a scarf to the bottom loop? Any big negatives?

Noe BB/Nano Noe: I like the idea of removing the leather lace and replacing with a scarf to cinch the top shut. Are the holes too small?

If you had to choose one of the two, which would you choose and why?

If it helps to know, I already have a Graceful MM, Sperone large backpack, and Multi-Pochette Accessoires.

Cute photos of these bags are encouraged ;)

I think the PSM is gorgeous and I am considering getting it myself but I have also read where people have had to return it multiple times just to get a decent one. I am also looking at the Neonoe but I am worried that I will not like the drawstring closure or the fact that the bottom sticks out a lot. Since you already have a backpack, maybe the Noe BB for some variety in your collection? I laughed out loud when I read the "Get back on Ban Island where you belong!" option. Thats probably what I SHOULD be doing!:lol: Good luck with your decision.

Reactions: LittleStar88
I think the PSM is gorgeous and I am considering getting it myself but I have also read where people have had to return it multiple times just to get a decent one. I am also looking at the Neonoe but I am worried that I will not like the drawstring closure or the fact that the bottom sticks out a lot. Since you already have a backpack, maybe the Noe BB for some variety in your collection? I laughed out loud when I read the "Get back on Ban Island where you belong!" option. Thats probably what I SHOULD be doing!:lol: Good luck with your decision.

The potential PSM issues worry me but I dont Look for bag issues So maybe I would be easy to please?

The drawstring May bother me, but thinking about replacing with a bandeau bb to make it easier. Will need to see mod shots to check the bottom and how far it sticks out. I don’t care for my bag to be sticking out and swinging all over the place.

Mostly looking at something that holds more than the Multi Pochette Accessoires (everything in one bag rather than the two pouches), but less than the Sperone or Graceful. Kind of a grab and go bag.

Funny about the Sperone. I got it at the beginning of March and haven’t used it. Holds more than I need for every day so keeping it for day trips.

I recently purchased the PSM in both regular monogram and in reverse. Both that I ordered online were in perfect condition.

This is good to know! Thank you!

I love the look of the PSM! More versatile than the neo noe. You can wear it crossbody, backpack, hand held, etc, not too bulky. I think the neo noe is a bit awkward if worn as crossbody, it’s quite bulky like the speedy B.

Thanks! Hard to get a good idea of dimensions without seeing in real life.

Reactions: ilysukixD
I have the PSM since it came out and I’ve had no major issues. A couple of furry threats sticks out from the top (where I attach the straps), which I noticed while traveling within the year I got it. I was not bothered by it and figured I could either snip it with scissors or just ignore or send it in if worsening. It’s been years and it still looks the same, and yep, I haven’t done anything about the furry threads, lol!

I have the PSM since it came out and I’ve had no major issues. A couple of furry threats sticks out from the top (where I attach the straps), which I noticed while traveling within the year I got it. I was not bothered by it and figured I could either snip it with scissors or just ignore or send it in if worsening. It’s been years and it still looks the same, and yep, I haven’t done anything about the furry threads, lol!

Thank you!

I‘m thinking PSM. Will casually stalk and see if I can get one :biggrin:

Thank you!

I‘m thinking PSM. Will casually stalk and see if I can get one :biggrin:
It’s very functional, you will enjoy using it! I think we see/read about all the bad things about this bag because, people obviously complain, which is fine. But majority are content with theirs and don’t feel the need to post about it. Hope you get one soon and enjoy!

I purchased the noe bb 6 months ago and omg it is divine!!! It is a classic that will never go out of style (which the psm possibly will). The holes aren't too small to thread a scarf through. It is such a beautiful, classic bag :loveeyes: it doesn't stick out weird either like the neo noe. I honestly can't fault this bag at all.

I just returned a third PSM and waiting for my fourth one to be delivered. The other three had pretty bad stitching issues especially the first and third one, and I’m not too picky about my purchases either. They all were bought online and MIU.

I guess some are more lucky than others. But I vote for the PSM! It’s so cute in person, yet so functional. Plus, it holds a lot more than you think, almost comparable to the bumbag which I also own.

I purchased the noe bb 6 months ago and omg it is divine!!! It is a classic that will never go out of style (which the psm possibly will). The holes aren't too small to thread a scarf through. It is such a beautiful, classic bag :loveeyes: it doesn't stick out weird either like the neo noe. I honestly can't fault this bag at all.

I cannot lie.. I’ll eventually get a Noe of some kind someday.:heart: