Thoughts on zippy compact wallet

I have it in DE and is currently my go to wallet. It is big enough to carry all the cards I want but small enough to fit in my coat pocket. I normally prefer smaller SLG but I got the ZCW so one wallet has everything I need on a day to day basis and I can just grab and go.

i have had the mono zcw for almost 2 years and use it every day. i have other lv wallets but this is my absolute favorite because it can go from a large purse to a small one without changing out. the perfect size.

I have the DE and love this wallet! I don't carry coin, so I tend to fold my money in half and place it in the zippered compartment so it is easier to access. I have also placed a coffee card or two in this compartment!

Good luck!

I've had mine for a little over a year and I absolutely love my wallet and get tons of compliments whenever I take it out. I love that the layout opens flat and not accordion style so it's easier to see your cards. There's plenty of spaces to put extra cards with the flap pockets and even in the zippered compartment if you don't store your coins in there. The money slot in the back is huge and I like to keep my cash there but it's kind of hard because you have to search through them at the register to find the bills that you want. Overall it's definitely worth it and I love mine in DE and would get a second in mono if I could.

I've had mine for a little over a year and I absolutely love my wallet and get tons of compliments whenever I take it out. I love that the layout opens flat and not accordion style so it's easier to see your cards. There's plenty of spaces to put extra cards with the flap pockets and even in the zippered compartment if you don't store your coins in there. The money slot in the back is huge and I like to keep my cash there but it's kind of hard because you have to search through them at the register to find the bills that you want. Overall it's definitely worth it and I love mine in DE and would get a second in mono if I could.

Same for me, but I have it in mono.i love that it's different from any of my other wallets. The big pocket is great for me because I like to carry a lot of cash but I don't use it often so it's there for when I need it, hidden away. I love how it fits so well in the palm of my hand when it's open. I debated between this and the insolite but the zcw won with its size and zipper which is the best anywhere. I looooove it.

I love the my DE zippy compact!
It is definitely my go-to wallet. I have heard people complain about how bulky it gets when you fill up the change compartment, but since I never carry coins I don't have that problem.
It's the perfect size for everyday. 100% recommend it!

I had a Sarah for 9 years that I loved but needed to be reglazed so I sold it and bought the ZCW. I loved the size but couldn't get over the money placement. Ended up taking it back and bought the regular zippy. It is definitely big so I also bought the ZCP for smaller bags. I adore the ZCP and actually use it more than the regular zippy. Don't care for the way credit cards get stuck in the regular zippy. Sooooooo long story short, still haven't found the perfect wallet.

I love it. It is one my favorite wallets. Yes I agree with the issue on the money placement but I put my cash on one of the slots. I use the money compartment to store postal stamps, receipts and other cards. So far no complaints. It is a great size and it fits in all of my bags.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398373034.042884.jpg