thoughts on YSL chevron small camera bag?

I love this bag! I think this style is so versatile in terms of using it for a quick trip out to the shops kind of bag or even as an evening bag for a night out/dinners. I'm actually after this bag in the plain grain leather version!

I think it's a really beautuful and cute bag. Love the chevron with the gold hardware. I'd be curious to know what fits inside because the capacity is a little smaller than what I'm used to.

I think it's a really beautuful and cute bag. Love the chevron with the gold hardware. I'd be curious to know what fits inside because the capacity is a little smaller than what I'm used to.

I didn't end up keeping it because it was a little too small for me. I would say if you are looking for a night/going out/dancing bag then its perfect. It can fit an LV zippy wallet, keys [i have alot of keys on my keychain], iphone 6, and prob a few little items like eyeliner, etc.

I didn't end up keeping it because it was a little too small for me. I would say if you are looking for a night/going out/dancing bag then its perfect. It can fit an LV zippy wallet, keys [i have alot of keys on my keychain], iphone 6, and prob a few little items like eyeliner, etc.

Thanks for sharing lapetite7 :smile: