Thoughts on your large Alice?

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
I just got the large Alice in tamaris pink and I love it formany reasons but I am not 100% sure so I am hoping for some feedback from anyone who has the bag already.

Does it get slouchy with use? In the celeb pics I have seen, it looks like a big slouchy purse, but my bag looks very structured and that makes it look huge and more like a weekender than a big day bag. I love big bags so I don't mind the size in theory, but I am hoping it would become more slouchy and distressed looking with use. Any opinions?

Any other pluses or minuses? It's been months since I splurged on a new bag and while I think I love this one, I just want to make sure it is absolutely the right one.

Thanks in advance for any opinions!

Apr 20, 2009
I have a large Alice. So far I've only carried her for one holiday. There is some slouch but I too have lots of structure. But she is starting to show a bit of wrinkling, although I have to say in a good way.
I love how light weight Alice is so I can pack her full and still manage it.
I'm completely sold on this style. But in all honesty I'm still getting used to the hot chocolate color. It's so different from anything else I have. And none of the other Alice colors so far have screamed "Take me!!!"...... Maybe because it's such a more modern style??? so modern colors.

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Thanks for your reply! I love the hot chocolate color- very chic! And very hard to come by.. At least here in NYC. I have not seen it in stock anywhere.

I decided to return my Alice. I liked it very much but it wasn't perfect for me. I hope they come out with a mid-size version that can be carried on the shoulder with the handles the way the large can be carried, but has slightly smaller proportions. The current smaller version of the Alice (with the detachable strap) has a very different look to me because of the east- west shape.