Thoughts on wearing more than one necklace at once?

ducky112

I heart the bean
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
I want to know everyone's thoughts on wearing more than one necklace at once? I currently only wear one necklace which is the Tiffany Bean necklace. It's my favourite necklace and it's from my fiance. I JUST saw a new necklace I want at Tiffany (the one below). I really want it but I don't want to stop wearing the bean.

Does anyone wear more than one necklace at once? Do you think it would be ok for me to wear both necklaces if one of them sits longer than the other?? Thanks!!

5mfexy.jpg

156fsdu.jpg

I love the look and would do it myself in a flash......however, the shape of my crazy neck/shoulder just will not allow me to do this. My chains tangle within nanoseconds......so annoying. I think your bean will look great with the other necklace you're eyeing.

I layer all the time, my only rule is that they have to be both dainty.
I find what works for me so that they dont tangle is if they are say 16 inches and 20 inches. if theres enough length between them they dont tangle as easy. if i layer a 16inch and 18 inch they kind of wrap around each other?

I agree with Candice.

I used to wear 2 similar length necklaces and they got so tangled all the time. Now I have one very short, 15 or 16 inches, and one very long, like 22 inches, and I love how they look. They don't compete at all.

The bean necklace is 16" I think. The heart ones comes 16" inches as well. I should lengthen it to 20" then. Not too long so I can still wear it on its own.