Thoughts on Vernis line....

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
The vernis line is one of my favorites. The colors are bright and fun and while it may look cheap to some (ahem, your boyfriend lol), it's beautifully made and SMELLS wonderful when you first buy them. Like a new car. Tell him that lol.
Anyway I definitely recommend it..after all, you're going to be carrying it, not him, so his opinion really shouldn't matter ALL that much.

e_pinpin

Miss Penne' Cotta
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
London
for vernis, color transfer is pretty much the only thing u'll have to worry about

but the look of vernis just kills!!! :smile: i don't think it looks cheap at all

Bookish

Oct 2, 2006
Steel City: Go Pens!
Vernis definitely doesn't look cheap! Have you seen it IRL? The colors are totally rich-looking with a lot of depth...not like vinyl or plastic at all! You can instantly tell that it's expensive patent LEATHER...very classy looking!

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
Though I personally think vernis bags are too flashy (Don't shoot me please! :lecture:), I love vernis accessories. :love: I have a red vernis agenda from 2003 that I've used every day since and it still looks brand new, newer than my monogram pieces!