Thoughts on Unique front logo of CC on seasonal bags?

Apr 9, 2015
Just wondering what everyones' thoughts were on seasonal bags that come out with unique logos other than the original CC/boy/reissue clasp. One example is the the beauty lock! Would you buy bags with these special front logos or would you stick the classics.

Examples below.

Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 9.22.35 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 9.23.08 PM.png Hilary-Duff-Chanel-Flap-Burgundy.jpg Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 9.24.52 PM 1.png Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 9.30.07 PM.png

Agree that it totally depends on the clasp itself and how well it goes with the rest of the bag design. I do have to say though occasionally they are real cool, and I like them more than my classic closures for sure in those cases. For example, my caviar messenger bag has this cool antique ruthenium looking closure lock with twisty CC design. it's so COOL and almost like a brooch right on the closure location. Also I love the closure on my recent multi color lambskin mini from 17C. It's surrounded by red plexiglass and I love how fun and bright it looks. :smile:
CCclosure_ruth2.jpg CCclosurePlexi.jpg
CCclosure.jpg

Reactions: lindamirella