thoughts on this..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i think its cute but i prefer flap bags for school with the inside zipper!

2. You can do better I think. It's cute but doesn't look like it cost more than a hundred bucks.

3. Hi aarti, I think you can anticipate what I am going to say :smile: Etsy: please look at this messenger by marieornelasstudio.

[​IMG]

Measurements are about the same as the Paul Smith bag:
    It is lined with a heavy duty black canvas, with pink arvika fabric that is white with pink designs. It measures approximately 9" high, 13" wide, and has a base of 4 1/2 inches. It closes with a ribbon tie and has straps approximately 38" from end to end

Unquote
    She also says: "Check out my fabric selections at marie ornelas studio: custom handbags and accessories. These are only a few options that I have to offer. I can also send you a few websites with endless fabric choices that I can special order."

She will also customise messengers but that will take up to over 3 weeks.

Etsy :: SALE--Manhattan Messenger Bag
    Sale: $38 plus shipping

Etsy :: DESIGN YOUR OWN- MANHATTAN MESSENGER

[​IMG]

as an example
    $60 plus shipping

4. How about spending $35 to try this out?

Excellent Etsy artist BlossomArts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Etsy :: Messenger Bag - Etsy Survey Bag - Shades of Blue

Quote:
    Description
    I took a survey of Etsy users to determine what features were most important to them when choosing a handbag. I think this purse fulfills the majority of requirements!
    * Security and current style. A top flap secured by a magnetic clasp. Your stuff won't spill or be lifted!
    * Functional Size - Just right proportions. This bag is 13 inches wide, 9 inches tall and 3 inches deep. Carry magazines and books, but still looks trim and slim.
    * Great colors/cute exterior: This bag would look great with jeans and khakis. Also has a touch of spring green. Front and back featured a textured striped weave. Side gussets are a faded blue jean denim
    * Adjustable strap made of tough khaki nylon weave strapping with a double D-ring slide and a loop to hold the ends. Adjusts from under the arm to across the chest messanger bag style length.
    * Functional/fun interior - Fully lined with re-purposed denim. 2 side pockets to store smaller items made from the rear pockets of a pair of jeans.
    *Quality - interfaced with fleece interfacing, double or triple stitched at stress points. Thick and substantial - will stand on its own.

5. Yes, ITA. Its a cute bag, but there is no way I'd pay that kind of money for it.

6. It's cuuuuuuuuuuute! But rather expensive...

7. you're all right, thanks all!

8. I agree. I'm so sorry, but it does nothing for me stlye-wise. :sad:

9. ^^ Exactly! It's nothing special and way too expensive!:yes:

10. ITA