Thoughts on this weird shaped bag...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What do you guys think of this bag? I love the color & the piercing in there. Also, the shape look unique too! Do u guys think that this bag have way too many hardwares for that small size? Any comments about this bag will be great! Do u think it's hard to wear this bags with clothes? Is it causal or dressy? [​IMG][​IMG]

2. I really like it...but for me it would be a going-out bag!

3. Nope, can't get into it.

4. I love it! i am a pierced up girl so this bag is great!

5. I don't like the bag but if it suits your style I bet it would look great on you. If I had to, I would wear it as a going out bag.

6. I love it,,, very eye-catching, and cool!! :smile:

7. I like it! if you dress a certain way, you could wear this for dressy or casual...but def not formal!

8. I like the shape of the bag, but there's too much hardware going on... it's busy.

9. It's a little too eyecatching I prefer the more bare & casual look.

10. *dies**squee* I LOVELOVELOVE it, if it was only black it would be one of my most perfect bags ever. That's it, I must own this, even if it means saving up for it.

11. I think it's pretty cool, although I don't like the star attached to it on the chain. I guess if you really like the pierced look, you can buy your own nose rings and pierce your own purse.:shame:

12. i'm not a fans of the saddle bag, but i think this bag can look great with the right wardrobe.

13. This I would wear with jeans, a great jacket and boots! Doesn't look right with the dress in the picture, but I'm sure it would work with a more casual dress, go for it!;)

14. :wtf: :lol:

15. I love Dior saddle bag too much that to me this version is just horrible :sad:
    Don't shoot me, but I'd go for the classical one

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice