Thoughts on this tote?

it's available online right now but not in boutiques...i was told by SA's here in calif not in stores til feb....as i am looking forward to seeing that bag in both pink and the white

I think it's a very functional and nice bag. My fave color choices are these two.Post pics when you buy it pls!:yes:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 59
love the bag...but you definately need a color in there (a punch of color, pun intended). or else some charms or a scarf

im about to order the punch one in a few minutes...

thanks guys, I just went to the store, the straps barely fit over my arms with just a sweatshirt on, so I know it won't work over a coat. Oh well. I think I'll wait for the new black/white shoulder tote. I love that style anyway.

I got the Signature Stripe Reversible Large Tote (and accessories) and I haven't gotten tired of it at all... I did monogram them so they wouldn't look so plain.

SigStripeCollWM.jpg

I love it. My only fear with doing monogram is that doing my initals, well they may change in a few years and so I will just hold off. Talking about the ring has made me not want to do monogram, yet!

But I love the bag with gold or punch.